EAT. SLEEP. MOVE. MEDITATE
A two week lifestyle and detox program
Rooted in the principles of Ayurveda, Self-Care, and Modern Wellbeing.
Designed to help you effortlessly succeed through
Natural healing and prosperity.
ESM² is a program based on the Raja Yoga Practice of Svadhyaya (self-study), Tibetan Buddhism, Positive Psychology, and Ayurveda. A seasonal reset designed to have you adopting a new aspects into your daily wellness routine.
It’s all about setting achievable goals and creating a plan to guide you every step of the way. Like a best friend holding your hand, guiding you towards a happier, healthier you.
I believe that self-care, and a happy, fulfilling life, is both simple and achievable. My program will show you how to implement simple, yet effective routines into your life for optimal wellbeing, health, and happiness.
The next course will be held from September 10th – September 24th.
Learn to Prepare Simple Healthy & Delicious Meals
Develop an Effective and Relaxing Bedtime Routine
Discover the Fun and Satisfaction in Movement
Communicate with Your Soul and Listen to Intuition
This program will provide you with:
- Practical tools for long-lasting and sustainable lifestyle changes
- A boost in your self-esteem
- Lifetime access to a range of practical guided meditations
- Methods for creating effective sleep habits
- Techniques to enjoy movement and exercise
- My uniquely developed and time-tested recipe book
- Resources and recommendations for continued health and wellbeing
The journey includes:
- PDF Booklet with resources & information including:
- Two Week Success Calendar
- Daily Meal Plans
- Grocery Shopping List
- Info and resources on
- Intermittent Fasting
- Transitioning to a clean, anti-inflammatory diet
- Book suggestions
- IG accounts to follow
- Websites to look into
- Fun & Fabulous Exercise Resources
- List of suggested movement and activities
- Links to free trials
- Improved Sleep Plan
- Additional Resources
- 14 Pre-Recorded Meditations
- Body Scan Sleep Meditation
- Radical Forgiveness Meditation
- Morning Meditation
- Group Meetings
- Monday Group Mentoring (addressing your Personal & Spiritual Growth)
- Office Hours (detailed in course schedule)
- Live Meditations
- Monday Morning 8:00 am Guided Meditations
- Recorded and emailed to participants
Our priority will be to modify your inner dialogue from “I need to” into “I want to”
You will no longer tell yourself “I can’t” and you will effortlessly transform into your “I am” as you easily break unwanted habits.