- This event has passed.
Radical Forgiveness Workshop
August 21, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
RADICAL FORGIVENESS WORKSHOP
Attend Virtually or In-Person at Zem Yoga Studio in Italy!
Saturday, August 21st
9:30am EST // 3:30pm CEST
Forgiveness is one of the highest levels of grace we can achieve, while at the same time a completely selfish (in the best way possible) act.
Radical Forgiveness is inspired by the ancient Hawaiian forgiveness prayer, “ho’oponopono” and the philosophy that everything in this life happens on your behalf. In this course, we’ll also draw parallels from many of the teachings from wisdom based traditions including “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and “Inner Castle” by St. Theresa of Avila. This is not about any specific religious ideology, but about navigating through the human experience with love and grace.
♥️ This is a 4 hour workshop that will include a 75 min “Restorative Vinyasa” practice beginning with some very gentle, flowing movement, transitioning to restorative yoga, sealed in with yoga nidra. Please dress comfortably to rest in restorative postures. This is an all levels practice, even if you’ve never ever done yoga.
🙏 For registration, please follow these steps:
- Click HERE to log into MindBody to register
- Once you’ve registered, click on the “Classes” tab
- Adjust the date to 21/08/21 (please note that the DAY goes BEFORE the MONTH in Italy)
- Scroll down to Sabato (Saturday) and select “Online Workshop” (unless you can join me in Italy!) The Zoom link will be sent 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Please click HERE to be redirected to PayPal to offer your donation (as friends/family). The suggested amount is $25-$65, but any amount is greatly appreciated!
- Zem Yoga Studio
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 184
Rome, 00186 Italy + Google Map
- +39 06 8916 8961
- View Venue Website