Group Mentoring Yoga Clinic
Join me for a pop-up of group mentoring sessions! This class is geared towards aspiring teachers and passionate students. There will be time for open discussion and asana practice. We’ll focus on discussion and intelligent sequencing. Please bring a yoga mat, journal, and pen.
Dates: Tuesdays from July 13th – August 3rd from 6pm – 8:30pm
This class is for:
- Teachers who are looking to elevate their practice and their teaching skills.
- Students who are passionate about yoga and want to learn more.
30 mins :
- identify the focus of class (either asana or theme)
- learn about the classification of Asana in relation to the spine.
- break down priorities of posture, where we need strength/flexibility
- look at necessary counterposes.
- chart out the sequence
1-hour asana practice :
- volunteers to teach 10 – 15 min portions of the class sequence.
- group practice
- discuss the class experience
- questions and feedback